The Silk Road Kitchen has started Irelands first Middle Eastern and Mediterranean Cookery School. We have been catering from the kitchens in the Silk Road Café for the last 14 years and have time after time been approached by people, asking if we could do cookery classes. Until now, we have not had the space for such endeavours. However, we have purposely acquired a building, where we have created a homely kitchen from where all of our classes are taught.
Abraham Phelan has more than 40 years of experience in cooking Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food and he has had several restaurants in Greece and Ireland. Abraham will be the main teacher, but we will also have guest teachers with courses in Pakistani food, Gluten free baking and everything to do with Chocolate.
All of our classes will be taught in our Cookery School in Unit 12, K.C.R., Industrial Estate, Kimmage, Dublin 12.
Have a look at our classes and if you do not find what you are looking, for then contact us and we can create what you would like. All classes will maximum have 8-10 participants and we can do hen, birthday, corporate and children's special classes. If you have any questions about our classes please contact us.
• Tea, coffee and homemade lemonade
• A teacher who has 40 years’ experience in cooking Middle Eastern & Mediterranean food
• You do not need to bring anything, as we will even do the washing up
• You will get to bring home all the recipes that you have learnt
• If you do not eat your food after the class, we will provide you with containers to bring it home